• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nibujoe

nibujoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:10 AM

Please tell us about the total attitude of bsnl towards you...

#2 nibujoe

nibujoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:16 AM

When u are going to a private firm for something, they will wish us with a warm smile and robust attitude, but seriously whats behind that? Shear commercial interest... In my opinion, bsnl employees need lot a training, but towards the attitude, they are best among the govt. employess.. apart from the fact that they only shows up after 10:30..ofcourse.. but when i went for getting the evdo, they just impressed me.. I went on a saturday morning, at 10, seen the first employee at 10:30, but after that, i was thinking like i will never get this card in 3 days, since there is a snday and holiday monday following... To make the things worse, card was out of stock and there was a hell long of a que infront of the cash counter... wow ! they have accepted the cash from me after the usual time of 11:30, and got me the card from another exchange and whoop the sweet thing was in my hand at 3:30, can u believe that? that too on a saturday eve?? greAT....

aNY ONE GOT SIMILIAR INTERESTING EXPERIENCES??

#3 vishwa2008

vishwa2008

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:25 AM

well my storry is big so i'll make it a bit small

at fist i did not know any thing about evdo ..... i applied for home 900+ plan on 21/11/07 ...... guss wat they did not give the connection even after a month i went to ask them they ware just ignoring me
on 25 jan i heard about evdo and i was really in to it i bought it on 31 jan
and guss i was not abale to cannact for another 5 days because they did not activate it and my near by office did not have evdo cards at that time so i had to go 25 km to the office from ware i brought the deavice
after going to that office 3 to 4 times they activated it
and to reconfiger tthe device i went 4 to 5 times i dont have to many good mamore's of bsnl officer's

#4 sandy007

sandy007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

they actually r the most irresponsible people in this whole world!!!

#5 salim1001

salim1001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

Well, i had a good experinece too from Banaglore.
I went to pickup the Evdo at 12:00PM, filled the form and handed over the 1000/- for Deposit and he said he will call me by 3:30 to let me know if the EVDO has arrived or not. He called me at 3:00PM and said to come and pick it up.
Reached there by 3:30PM and he just took 2 mins to give it in my hands.
Well, one of the best Govt Employees i have ever seen!!! :rolleyes:

#6 Mank

Mank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

I am writing this oonly because the bsnl employees have been taking a lot of crap due to a few bad fish. My experience was indeed a pleasant one. Went to the BSNL office at Pattom, Trivandrum to inquire about the evdo service on the 2nd of May 2009. The person at the desk was very forthcoming regarding the plan and the document required. Also gave me a customer care number to deal with any technical details i might be needing as he was not too clued in regarding the same.
After a thorugh research over the net (made a lot easier by bsnlevdo.com),I made a couple of calls to the customer care officers on the 5th of May and the persons in charge were pretty knowledgeable in the field, though a bit on the pessimistic side, i must add (read practical), for they said the 2.4 mbps speed was only theoretical and not to expect more than 700kbps as the circle i would be using it in was close to saturation(unlike the private operators who give empty promises just to take our money away). They even gave me the private number of the Junior Telecom Officer of the circle to get details about the availability of the device. He too was very helpful and said the device was in stock and i could bring the required documents and the amount payable at any time before 3pm and collect the evdo modem.
I dropped in at the office by 2 pm with all necessary documents and in 10 minutes flat, walked out with the evdo connection! java script:emoticon(':mellow:')
Absolutely wonderful service for a govt institution. Way to go, guys.. You give us hope that all is not lost to the private players with their profit-driven ways with no concern for the end user.. US!

3 cheers. java script:emoticon(':rolleyes:')

#7 mpasanthosh

mpasanthosh

• Suspended
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:14 AM

Bsnl customer care te worst service support..
I get funny bills of around 250 per month and when i inquire them tey say tat i hve not paid the bills for the month of april but i did pay..
dono wats happein ter..

#8 suncool4u

suncool4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:02 AM

worst..................I went to office and told them I am getting speed of 700 kbps only and my friend who lives next to me gets 1.2 mbps.............they don't have any answer. They say we can't do anything in this!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 siva

siva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

HI Friends,

For me, its different. When i decided to buy BSNL EVDO all my friends and neigbours told " dont buy the stuff, bcos it is frm bsnl and staffs wont respond you, speed will not around 144 to 200kbps. let try A...., T...., or R....,. " But ii justt ignore their words and gone to guindy office. asusal they dont gave me a proper answer initially then in bsnl customercare near to my home i went and there one lady staff gave me one agent number and then he came to my home and gave the device within next evening.B) now iam enjoying the speed upto 700kbps. and my friends who paid 1200+tax for 512kbps A...., just sad to see my connection.B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users