2 replies to this topic

#1 syed.idris08

syed.idris08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:14 PM

hi,

when browsing EVDO gets disconnected every 10 min. and it connects automatically after 10 to 15 min.

has any one faced this kind of issue

Thnaks for ur help in advance

#2 xoxo

xoxo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

hi,

when browsing EVDO gets disconnected every 10 min. and it connects automatically after 10 to 15 min.

has any one faced this kind of issue

Thnaks for ur help in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes! i m the other unfortunate guy who is facing the same situation just like you especially in the noon! but my condition is even worse than you! my connection gets disconnected in every 3-4 minutes but never auto-reconnects! i have to connect it manually! i wish i could be any help! Sorry!!! :rolleyes:

#3 George Kottackakathu

George Kottackakathu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:12 AM

Hello Xoxo,

If you had installed the tataindicom or Reliance USB device and then running this ZTE application you may possibly have such kind of problems.

I have this experience of having tested the Tata Indicom USB internet and then the Reliance Guy when he was testing he enquired about having the Tata Indicon installed and mentioned that reliance usb was having a connection problem was because of the prior Tata Indicom USB connection installation. (though the Indicom guy had uninstalled the same when he had left)

I think may be you have lot of malware or virus lurking around the internet connection speed so that you could have aformat and then start a fresh.

Hope it works for you.

Regards,
George

yes! i m the other unfortunate guy who is facing the same situation just like you especially in the noon! but my condition is even worse than you! my connection gets disconnected in every 3-4 minutes but never auto-reconnects! i have to connect it manually! i wish i could be any help! Sorry!!! :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users