ashokjp

Administrator

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:56 AM

Currently BSNL is shipping evdo on test runs with device ZTE AC8700
This is the one

There is an option to plug in RUIM card in the back, but bsnl has programmed the connection data into phone itself, so you donot require an RUIM.

You can program the device with ZTE PST 2.1.1. Program --> read/write prls, update other cdma configurations.
You can download the the ZTE PST (including some prls i got from the internet) in this link.

(Warning: I donot hold any liability for damage of your phone/or any other physical or any loss by using this software. Use it at your own risk.)

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this thread. Will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Download: [hide]ZTEPST.zip
Size: 10,151 Kb
Password: bsnlevdo.com_10029938840[/hide]

Dear Ashok,

I think I did use PST to reprogramme my Suart city setting by uploading .ini file through PSt

But Now seem my modem got troubled it is not detecting by dialer and even PST

I did so many mnay time reinstall driver but no success

It show driver installed in manager but count get by ZTe dialer and PST as well

Help me out

Please read the warning clearly, this software/programming is not meant for ppl to try out / simple play with it, its only for ppl who know what they want from it.
(Warning: I donot hold any liability for damage of your phone/or any other physical or any loss by using this software. Use it at your own risk.)

Please take your device to BSNL service center.

#43 Shri

Shri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:50 AM

Thanks Pal

#44 ravinder

ravinder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

Ashok. I am not able get the password. Please upload to mediafire or rapidshare and post the link.

#45 vchhachhar

vchhachhar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

thanx i need this pst tool to change some settings.

thanx ! i need this tool.

#46 vchhachhar

vchhachhar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Dear Ashok, i download the ZTEPST tool n can able to extract all the files with the supplied password but in the folder the ZTEPST setup file is missing.........please help me to work with this tool.................

regards

Vikas

#47 Atonu Borah

Atonu Borah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:45 AM

actualy i know how to program EVDO with ESN and phone no. but i want to unlock ZTE evdo to used it with RUIM

so how to unlock or programm to use it with RUIM

pls

#48 Guest_sharaddborkar_*

Guest_sharaddborkar_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

Sorry I am not able to download this software from above link, Kindly help me.
thank you in advance

#49 Guest_sharaddborkar_*

Guest_sharaddborkar_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

After doing all this programming. Will i able to use any(BSNL, RIM, TATA) RUIM card on my BSNL EVDO AC 8700.

#50 kskamalakumar

kskamalakumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

This is the one

There is an option to plug in RUIM card in the back, but bsnl has programmed the connection data into phone itself, so you donot require an RUIM.

You can program the device with ZTE PST 2.1.1. Program --> read/write prls, update other cdma configurations.
You can download the the ZTE PST (including some prls i got from the internet) in this link.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this thread. Will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Download: [ Hidden Part, you can see after you reply ]

First of all Thanks
My English is not very good so please sorry.I m using ZTE AC8700 800M. and installed QPST 2.7 build 258.
I have done what u shown in your attachment document step by step till setup 5 section E,(read from current database)but after press (read from current database) button, I m still getting blank. there is nothing to select. please tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

thanks. but need more details

#51 arnabpatra

arnabpatra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

This is the one

Download: [hide]ZTEPST.zip
Size: 10,151 Kb
Password: bsnlevdo.com_10029938840[/hide]

Dear Admin my question is that if i follow the above steps do i able to use other gsm/cdma sim card to use internet.and if i can then what will be the dialler username and password?
pls reply soon.

#52 arnabpatra

arnabpatra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

This is the one

Download: [ Hidden Part, you can see after you reply ]

First of all Thanks
My English is not very good so please sorry.I m using ZTE AC8700 800M. and installed QPST 2.7 build 258.
I have done what u shown in your attachment document step by step till setup 5 section E,(read from current database)but after press (read from current database) button, I m still getting blank. there is nothing to select. please tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

thanks. but need more details

The same thing also happen with me.

#53 Renjan

Renjan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, Software, Hardware, nuts and bolts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

How to use reliance r-uim

Initial versions of Reliance RUIM can be used with without any change. Current RUIM to be used will require MIN/Firmware upgrade.. I am also hunting for the new firmware

#54 iamdsk

iamdsk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

the file is corrupted.....
its says No file to extract.....

:angry:

pls re upload again :D:D

#55 Ranjna

Ranjna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

First of all Thanks

#56 Ranjna

Ranjna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

hi i want the link

#57 freerider

freerider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts