No replies to this topic

#1 ashokjp

ashokjp

Administrator

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

I have taken reliance broadband connection a couple of times seeing their rate. Unfortunately had to disconnect it because of the poor service in my area. There were few points, rather important points not told to customers during the application time.

Since its reliance, we cant expect them to change this poor sales n support attitude.

Here are the few things you should know before you sign up for Reliance Broadnet.

1. Reliance Broadnet has an non refundable charge of Rs.599 - Classified as Installation Charges.

2. First Month bill will have double your rental charged - Rental for 1st month and Advance Rental for second. 

3. Reliance Broadnet once connection, you need to login in a webpage with your username/password to start using the internet. This session expires once in few hours and you have to relogin.

4. In case the login portal is unavailable due to some technical reasons locally or remotely, you are left with no internet.

5. 4 our of 5 times your complaints are hardly attended within a week.

This is my experience, with them ever since their inception in my city. 

Their rates are damn cheap, but so is their service and support. The rates keep pushing me to try their connection again, but ultimately I end up having no internet for days, sometimes weeks.

So if you have no mission critical stuffs and can afford a week or 2 downtime a month(maybe or maynot be), this service would be apt for you. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users